Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Videos

Here are a couple videos of Kaden. Also you probably noticed I changed the layout of the blog. I loved having a "fun" looking blog, but hated that the bigger pictures got cropped. And since this blog is really about you seeing pictures of Kaden and not what the website looks like, I figured I would change it.

Remember, you may have to push the play button (the sideways triangle) 2 times!

Laughing Kaden


Some of the song actions that he knows: -- I wasn't even doing the actions for him mimick, except on D is for when... because I figured he might be confused how he was going to "sit down" when he was already sitting! Also, B is for bunny that goes hop, hop, hop -- he was trying to hop while sitting!! He was obviously in the middle of lunch here, so he was somewhat distracted, too! And please ignore my singing abilities -- luckily Kaden doesn't mind a bit of out-of-tune singing!

1 comment:

Mel said...

he is too cute. Jack was singing along with you both, haha. :)