Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny Boy!

Climbing on the Baby Einstein toy trying to get into the jumperoo
Photobucket

Playing with Juliet
Photobucket

I will sometimes put Kaden's pacis in the freezer and then before naptime/bedtime I'll get them out. He thinks it's so funny to suck on cold pacis and he loves it! One night 3 were stuck together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

One fell off
Photobucket

Kaden has these 4 bouncy balls that he loves -- for the last 1-2 weeks he has played with them daily. One of the days he even brought them to the bathtub, and continued to hold them until I laid him in his crib. He even kept them in his crib that night. Before I went to bed I checked on him, and he was asleep holding one of the balls in his hands!!

Photobucket

Our neighborhood had the annual Pig Pickin last weekend
Photobucket

(dirty hands)
Photobucket

No comments: