Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yay! No more flash!

My parents got a new camera last week and now they don't have to use the flash every time they take my picture! This makes me super happy because I was getting tired of being blinded by the light. So much that I wouldn't even look at the camera anymore. You will notice that I started looking more at the camera and will hopefully smile at the camera instead of look at it in fear!! Yay for no more flash!!

Standing by my Drop and Roll Dinosaur. A couple times it has tipped over while I've been standing on it, but that hasn't scared me away. I'm wicked tough like that!

Since Aunt Amber is too far away to teach me how to play soccer, Mommy decided to teach me. I love this game! I guess those 9 months of kicking really taught me something.
Playing in the swings.

Just some close up face shots of me. I love no flash and the new camera can get really close to me like this!! Aren't I a cutie?!?!


Cheese!

Marie and I have so much fun playing together.


I was trying to get to a ball and decided the shortest route would be crawling over Marie's legs.
We were playing with bubbles and I realized that I was very tired.
Sleepy baby...

No comments: