Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tennessee trip

After Christmas we decided to meet Grandma Sherri, Aunt Nicole, Uncle Mike, and Kelsey in Knoxville, TN. We left after I was ready for bed so I could sleep most of the way. We had a really fun time and I liked getting to play with everyone. Here are some pictures from our trip.

I did sleep most of the way, but when I woke up, Mommy sat in the backseat next to me to keep me company and entertain me while Daddy drove the whole way.

Talbot got to come, too!!

Playing in my pack n play while Mommy and Daddy unpacked stuff. This was taken about 1 in the morning!! Who needs to sleep, really.


Playing on the motel bed in my super cute jammies that I got from the secret santa (see other posts) for Christmas and playing with the hammer that Grandpa Paul and Grandma Marge got me for Christmas. I am one lucky boy!

Playing with Uncle Mike and Aunt Nicole in the motel room.Uncle Mike let me wear his hat! I think it's still a little big.


While in Knoxville, we visited the location of the 1982 World's Fair Park and the Sunsphere (the gold ball in the background). It was really nice outside and we had a lot of fun!
We went into the Sunsphere and there were these glass domes explaining different parts of the sunsphere/city. I thought it was fun to pound on them.


Mommy, Daddy, and I in the sunsphere.


Kelsey and Uncle Mike and I.
Playing in the water!
Grandma Sherri, Uncle Mike, Kelsey, and Aunt Nicole and I by the water.
It got a bit chilly, so I had to add a stocking hat! Kelsey helped keep me warm.

After visiting the Sunsphere and World's Fair Park, we walked to the Univ. of Tennessee and took a picture.

Mommy and I played at the kids playground. They didn't have any baby swings though, so we only got to go down the slide.
When we were there, Mommy got to meet one of her friends from her mommy group. Gracie and I got to play at the mall playground together while our mommy's talked.
Later on in the day I got to go back to the mall playground because it was really rainy outside and it was the only fun inside thing we could find to do! Playing with Kelsey.
And with Daddy.
And with Uncle Mike.
Trying to sneak into Grandma Sherri's purse.
Sucking my lip in -- Mommy and Daddy don't know what was up with that!

We went out to eat when we were there and I got to taste a lemon!I liked it, but it did make my lips pucker a bit!
I had so much fun in the water. The swimming pool water was freezing!! so I got to kick and splash in the hot tub instead. I had a great, great time!


One last picture before getting ready to drive home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaden, (and Matthew & Jill),
We had such a fun time meeting up with all of you in Knoxville, TN!! We think you, Kaden, are so adorable, entertaining, inquisitive, smart, cute, and the list just goes on. Keep us up-to-date with your life. We look forward to getting together again real soon.
Love, Grandma Sherri & All