Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a really great Christmas! I had a lot of fun opening presents and playing with new toys. I was sad that I didn't get to be around all my family members for Christmas, but Mommy & Daddy made sure I had a great time and the three of us had so much fun together.


Mommy & Daddy made Grandma Marge's Christmas cookies after I went to bed one night. They apparently didn't think I was going to be of much help. I think they even thought I might be in the way! Can you imagine?
Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Roger got me this ride and push toy! I like it a lot!Hmm..who knew. My shirt has a zipper! Amazing!
The shirt says it all!
I was pretty curious about the things in this box so Mommy & Daddy sat me in it, thinking I'd like it. I wasn't so sure.
Mommy & me by the Christmas tree.

Mommy is part of an online mommy's group. They did a secret santa exchange and this is one of the gifts I got. A frog rattle that has lots of tags! I loved it!Inspecting some of the toys that Quinn got me.
Checking out the lights and the packages.
I was pretty excited about the box that Aunt Amber and Uncle Bri sent me!
Yay! Tissue paper -- I wonder if it tastes good?

No comments: