Thursday, January 3, 2008

Around the house

You've probably guessed that I've been busy - and you're right. Mommy & Daddy got to be home with me during Christmas break and they kept me so busy that they didn't give me any time to be on the computer!

Here are some shots of me from around the house.

Daddy's trying to show me how to crawl. I kinda got it!
Marie and I playing together.
I love playing with the wipes container, especially when I'm able to pull the wipes and out suck on them! That's one of my favorite things to do!
Now that I've started becoming even more inquisitive and a little bit mobile, Mommy's having to find ways to contain me while she does stuff around the house. She was folding laundry, and apparently didn't think I was being too helpful so she put me in the basket. I thought that was great fun!
Long eyelashes.
Playing in the swings outside. I love to suck on tags, shirts, blankets. Since none of the previously mentioned items were around, I decided to suck on the strap that holds me into the swing.
Playing in the recliner chair.
Peek -a- boo! I've learned it's really fun to peek and Mommy or Daddy when I'm playing in my crib.
After a long day of playing, I was competely exhausted!

Because I'm getting bigger, Mommy went through a few more boxes of Cousin Owen's old clothes and pulled out ones that I will start fitting me in a couple months. We found a really cool hat in the box!

No comments: