Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October Pictures

Wow, it's been a really long time since I put pictures of me on the blog. My mommy showed me on the calendar that it's been 3 weeks since I wrote on the blog so I thought it was time. Everything is going wonderful for my family. My daddy will be taking a test this Friday for his surgery block (this is really good because he was gone A LOT during the last 8 weeks) and on Monday he will start working in Pediatrics. He'll get to see lots of kids like me, but not as cute and more sick!! I hope he's home more because Mommy & I miss him lots when he's gone.

My mommy is busy with my friends Marie and Quinn, and I of course keep her very busy. She has all three of us on the same schedule every day and she likes that. We go for a walk everyday in the triple stroller and I can now sit up during our rides. I love to look around.

I have pretty much mastered sitting, but I have no interest in rolling over, pulling myself up, or crawling. Why would I want to become mobile -- everything I want is always right by me!!

I'm an interested in trying to figure out how things work. I'm very observant and look at EVERYTHING. If I can't quite figure it out, I taste it to give me a better clue.

My new thing is saying "hey" to get someone's attention. It works almost every time. Sometimes I say it with a deep voice, sometimes a high voice. Sometimes I drag out the syllables as much as a I can. It's a fun word to say and I like the attention I get when I say it. I have even taught my friend Marie how to say it, so we can now talk back and forth during the day.

Going for a walk with my hat. Look at my bright, blue eyes!Chewing on my toes. Can you believe how flexible I am!
One day Mommy put me under this, and when she came back I had lifted it on top of me! I'm tricky!

Eating an apple in my mesh feeder. My Mommy puts an apple slice in it (eventually we'll try other fruits), and I can chew on it. I get to eat the apple and it feels good on my teeth/gums.

Reading my book.
Eating a biter biscuit. I liked it, but Mommy & Daddy are going to wait a few more weeks until I can gum/swallow a little bit better.

My new trick, when I don't really want my paci but want to suck on something, is to shove a bunch of my blankie (or sock/shirt/etc) into my mouth!
Sitting in my Bumbo wearing my Baby Legs.
My 6 month picture with the bunny. I'm getting big!

Mommy got a new program on the computer to fix pictures from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Roger and this is one of the things she likes to do:

(some of the picture is black & white and some is in color)

She'll be trying new things whenever she has time to herself (I don't give her much of this!) so stay tuned for more fun pictures!

No comments: