Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cuter by the week

I've continued to work on sitting up by myself this week. I'm getting really good at it.

My 2nd tooth has popped all the way through my gums, so now I'm The Amazing 2-tooth Wonder!

My stomach has been bothering me for a couple weeks, so my Mommy took me to the doctor last week. They took a picture of my belly and found out that I'm full of poop. And here Mommy says Daddy's the one that's full of crap (shh...don't tell my parents that I said the word crap!)! So now I'm eating lots of prunes, drinking prune juice, and taking Milk of Magnesia. Yum! At least it's cherry flavored. Mommy will have fun with these diapers!


My best friend and I
Because of I have 2 teeth, Mommy says she has to brush them. She told me if I didn't brush my teeth, she would dunk me!! Arggg....
Being cute in my jammies from my Super Great Aunt Debbie.
I love Curious George! And I even have a Curious George doll from my Great Grandma & Grandpa Kleckner. I'm so glad they knew I'd like Curious George!
Mommy & Daddy are getting me ready for cold weather. They were silly one night and dressed me up (yes, Mommy likes to pretend I'm a Barbie and try new outfits on me) when I was still in my PJs. I really like my hat though!
Because Daddy gets home kinda late some nights, I get to stay up later than my bedtime. I love it! Here's a picture of us on the couch. I think he's more tired that I am!
I love being like my Daddy! We're Mommy's favorite 2 men!
Smack---giving Mommy kisses!
I bet I can get you little red bird.....

Red bird legs for lunch for me, with a side of rainbow colored tail.
Smiling at Daddy.
Mommy caught me sucking my thumb the other day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kaden & All,
We think you are growing up way too fast! We enjoy seeing you and your friends in pictures of your everyday happenings. (We want more, more, more pictures of you.) Are you getting excited for Halloween, and what will you be dressed up as when you go trick-or-treating? Take good care of yourself and Mom & Dad.
We love all of you very much!!! :)
Grandma Sherri & All