Monday, September 17, 2007

Me, Wonderful Me!

This past weekend my Daddy had guard in Charlotte so Mommy & I went along so we'd get to see him. I did pretty good on the drive--I only cried a bit, but that was because we got caught in traffic and it took us an extra hour and a half to get there! I got to stay in my first hotel room. I liked playing on the bed a lot!! In the first picture I'm having tummy time on the bed, in the second picture I'm playing with my toys, and in the third picture I'm watching cartoons...shhhh, don't tell my parents! But hey, it was Sunday morning and Sponge Bob was on, what's a kid to do!?


We went out to eat on Saturday night. My parents let me sit in a booster seat. I loved it! I was able to see the table and didn't have to be held the whole time! My parents liked getting to use both of their hands while eating, too! However, because I was sitting up high I got to see everything around me, so my Mommy had a hard time getting a good picture of me. This is as good as it gets people!


Yum! We also went out for ice cream while we were there and Mommy let me have a taste of hers! I loved it!!!

I'm starting to move myself around a bit, but I've only figured out how to go backwards. I can push myself backwards with my feet. My mommy put my under that toy on the right (with the green oval on the back) and went to fold laundry. When she came back, this is where I was!! She was shocked!! (By the way, I bet you all are impressed that I already know the color/shape of that green oval, huh!)


Just a cute picture of me after my bath. I love chewing on my fingers! Last week my 2nd tooth started coming in! This one was much more painful than the first and I fussed for a few days. Mommy told me she'd forgive me since I had a real reason to fuss instead of just fussing to fuss (as if I'd do that!)
I love drinking juice out of my cup, especially after we get back from a walk when it's really hot outside. Sometimes I just like to chew on the spout.
Well I outgrew my blue bathtub and Mommy has been trying to figure out how to bathe me. I can't sit up by myself for the entire length of a bath, so sitting wasn't an option. Mommy thinks it's gross to use the kitchen sink, so that wasn't an option. We got this bath ring to try out, but I really don't like being confined, so after I tried moving around and realized I couldn't, I got very mad. Now Mommy just lays me in the tub on my back and puts a couple washcloths behind my head to pad it. I love bath time now! I can splash and move around as I please!
Getting ready to go on a walk with Marie.

Here's a picture of my puppy-dog, Talbot, and I. We are really great friends. I like to pull her hair and she likes the treat she gets afterwards for being a good dog. I can see this relationship will work out fine!
For those of you that didn't see me in my baptism outfit, here I am! Mommy & Daddy didn't ever get a picture of just me in my outfit, so we took one the other day before I outgrow the outfit!

Going on a walk in the triple stroller with Quinn (middle) and Marie (in the back). I, of course, am in the front since I'm the oldest!

In my Jumperoo and Marie is watching me!
Well that's the end. I will try to put more pictures up in a week or so. I am really doing a great job sitting, so maybe Mommy will take a picture of me doing that. Like I said earlier, I'm working on getting my 2nd tooth so I will have to have my Mommy take a picture after both teeth are in!

Don't forget to post a comment so my Mommy can print it and put it in my baby book for me to read when I'm older! We love to know who's looking at the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaden,
We have been enjoying your cute pictures and all your comments about growing up this summer! We have had a busy, busy summer and am sorry we didn't get a note sent to you earlier. Your Grandpa is out combining beans this afternoon and bet he'd LOVE to have you with him to help him drive. Your cousin, Owen, is coming the first part of October and he's planning to ride in the combine and help your Grandpa. We love you, your Mom and Dad--think your Mom must be a Wonder-Woman to take care of three little ones all alone while your Dad is busy working.
Love, Great-grandpa and Great-grandma Weis