Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch & Hayride!

Today (Sunday) my parents took me to a pumpkin patch. We did lots of things while we were there. I saw ducks (which I really, really liked!), goats, chickens, and ponies. I also got to go down an 80' slide with Mommy. We got to go on a hayride and I picked out my very first pumpkin. Mommy, Daddy, and I had a wonderful time together!! Here are some pictures from our day. I hope you like them! I put a lot of pictures on here so it might take you awhile. If I just weren't so darn cute...



By the duck/fish pond with Daddy...
and with Mommy.
On the hayride with Daddy.
On the hayride with Mommy.
Playing with straw on the hayride.
This is a picture of the slide that I went on with Mommy.
The end of the slide. I really liked it, but the line was too long to go on it again.
Watching the ducks with Mommy.
and the ponies...
and the goats with Daddy.



Kicking the pumpkins.
Gotta take time out for a little snack!
Pumpkins all around!
Mommy's playing around with her photoshop!
Family shot!
Picking out my pumpkin....
and the grass.
Hmm..I think I'll see what this one tastes like.
Look at all my pumpkins!
Trying to pick up the pumpkin with the stem. I didn't have much luck.
Riding on a tractor with Daddy --- it was COMPLETELY the wrong color. I should have brought my green paint with me!




Riding the "cool bus" with my Daddy...
and my Mommy. Notice they let me drive already?!
Can you find me in the sign?
My parents are silly and wanted me to look like a horse.
Just a cute one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to all of you...
Nicole and I bought pumpkins today, too. We even went on a horse ride out to the field to see them. (We chose ours from the ones that they had already picked and cleaned.) We are so happy that all of you could spend some time together and do such fun stuff. We even printed a picture of you from this new series. Love all of you. Grandma Sherri & All