Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grandpa & Grandma Came to Visit!

My Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Roger came to visit me this week. I had a great time seeing them. We got to play a lot together and go many places. One of the places we went was the North Carolina State Fair. I got to see animals and people! Here are some pictures from their visit. I can't wait for them to come see me again soon.


Grandma & Grandpa were going to let me ride a pony like Jordon's big horse that I liked this summer, but I was too tired. I cried right away and wouldn't even sit down.Me at the fair with Mommy.
By the lighthouse & water fountain at the fair.
Early morning play time with Grandma.
Grandma & I.

Grandpa made lots of fun noises with his mouth. I couldn't figure out how to do them...maybe next time!Laughing with Grandpa.

Daddy came home early a couple times so I even got to play with him!! Yeah!
Grandma & Grandpa got to see me play with pudding. This is during clean-up time in the kitchen sink. Hi Grandma!
Relaxing at night with Mommy.
Playing with my Drop & Roll Dinosaur toy with Grandma.
Thanks for coming to see me, Grandma & Grandpa. I miss you and love you lots!


No comments: