Thursday, May 29, 2008

Around the house pictures

Talbot & Kaden get along so well. It's fun watching them play together. I love how gentle Talbot is with Kaden, but also how gentle Kaden is with Talbot. He knows to pet her and not pull at her. He brings her toys all the time. They were playing tug-a-war with these stuffed animals. It was funny watching them both pull. Kaden would laugh and laugh when he'd take the toy from her.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaden has always loved books. I take him to the library every other weekend to check out new books and hear storytime. He loves it and he enjoys getting a new set of books every other week. I will often find him in front of the book shelf quietly turning the pages to books. He is able to point out several items: Elmo, dog, baby, ball, duck, moon, balloon, socks, and cow are some that come to my head right away. I love watching him turn pages or opening flaps.
Photobucket

He's holding his Snack Trap in his right hand. The top allows him to put his hand in to take foo out, but it doesn't spill (much). Great invention! He has a bit of snack beside his mouth.
Photobucket

Watching Baby Einstein before nap. A very tired boy!
Photobucket

Kaden has a couple hats and he really likes them a lot. He found this hat right away on Saturday morning (thanks, Owen!) and wanted to wear it. He wouldn't even let me take it off him for breakfast! It says "attitude express".... you'd have thought it was customized for him!
Photobucket


We made breakfast together one morning this weekend. I have the Bumbo seat out for Juliet, but it works out really well to let him sit in it and help me cook.
Photobucket

After using the tsp., I dipped it in water and then into the sugar container. He LOVED it!

Photobucket

mmm.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then he got down and continued to carry his tsp and 1/4 cup around with him. Until he found a perfect spot for them! Ugh....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaden was sent this fun little table that he enjoys. While I was finishing breakfast, he went into the play area. Then it got quiet, so I got worried. I came around the corner an found him sitting at the table quietly looking at a book. TOO CUTE! I love this kid so much.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: