Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm back!

Yep, that's right, I'm back! The other day my mommy put me in my car seat (I told her I'd be understanding, as long as I wasn't in it long) and we went to a store and picked the camera up. Yep, it's fixed alright! My mommy has taken lots of pictures of me to make up for missed days. Because I'm only 4 months old, I had a hard time getting these in the right order. Mom says she'll explain how numbers work when I'm older---maybe around 10 or 11 months because I'm such a quick learner!

This is one of my favorite past times--holding my 2 legs up. I even try to do it in my sleep, but after I fall sound asleep they start to fall, which makes me startle and wake up. Mommy tries to hold them down when I'm going to sleep; someday she'll realize I quite stubborn and like to have things my way! She'll learn...

Sometimes I only hold 1 leg up if I'm feeling lazy.
Daddy and Mommy took me back to that Babies R Us place and switched my jumperoo. After setting up the last one, they researched them online and found out this one was better. I like that it has music and lights when I bounce. My favorite thing to do in it is suck on my fingers and look around. Someday I'll get around to jumping more, just you wait!

Mommy keeps trying to get me to sit up. I am getting better at it; I no longer fall sideways or forward instantly. Today I sat without the help of the boppy or anything! Mommy keeps telling me I'm growing up way too fast...just wait until I'm mobile!
Stroller rides really wear me out.
Mommy and Daddy put this really neat chair in our kitchen that I can sit in. Mommy usually puts me there when she's messing with pots and pans and opening cupboards (I can't WAIT until I can open those on my own!). After she's done messing around, her and Daddy sit at a table and eat this thing called food. I think I'd like to know more about this food thing...can someone please explain it to me more? My mommy and daddy are very selfish and never share it!
My favorite toy--Talbot! I can spend hours watching her play. I really like it when she jumps up and catches her frisbee. After she lets me pull her hair, we always give her a treat. I wanted to help out with the giving of treats. Talbot and I are going to be best friends someday!

Can you believe how cute I am!
Mommy thinks this picture is funny..
Another favorite toy of mine---my fingers! I have managed to get 4 fingers in my mouth at one time. Boy they taste good. If I'm tired, I usually grab my ear, spreading my slobber all over my face. Mommy and Daddy think I might be getting some teeth, but I think I just like my fingers.
This is a really fun toy that I play with during tummy time. I gave it a piece of my mind on this day...
Because I can roll from my tummy to my back, mommy thinks I should be able to roll the other way. She tries to get me to rollover by putting all my really fun and noisy toys to my side. She doesn't realize that I'm easily entertained and don't NEED those toys--I have my pacifier to play with! I really have no interest in rolling to my tummy right now.
Mmmmm....
I wonder how much I can fit in my mouth...
Daddy and Mommy spiked my hair like a mohawk. Oh the things I put up with to keep them happy.

Another bath picture, but this time Mommy was nice enough to cover me up with my ducky!
I love holding on to cold containers. Mommy says this is the influence of Dana visiting...
I am starting to move myself around. One day Mommy put me to sleep in the middle of the bassinet, and I turned myself.
I really love ribbons!! I can't wait until Christmas when I get to open presents!
Daddy and me in the rocking chair (I was asleep).
Mommy and me in my room getting ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see some new pictures of Kaden and all. He sure has gotten big. He is such a little cutie with an interesting personality. Hope all is well!