Thursday, August 9, 2007

Can you believe my Daddy?

Daddy has been super busy lately. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me it will all be worth it in 5 years from now; I try to tell them I don't even know what a year is, but they don't listen to me. Daddy is gone a lot during the day, and when he comes home he's always reading big books that don't even have any fun pictures in them, so I know he's just wasting his time. He gets to play doctor during the day, and says that I've helped him out a lot because now he knows what to do when the little babies come to the doctor. I'm very proud of him, but I miss him lots during the day. I get a huge smile on my face when I see him at night.

Right now Daddy has pretend "diabetes" for his class. He takes a pill two times a day and has to test his blood. You can see him below.

I hope he doesn't start practicing shots on me...


You'll have to look sideways on the video, but you'll get the point! Ouch!

No comments: