Saturday, August 25, 2007

Busy boy

Boy have I been busy the past couple weeks. Here are just a few of the things: ANOTHER baby has started coming to my house, so I have been getting to know her. I am also still practicing sitting-up and trying to roll from my back-belly (just a little bit). I am doing better at sleeping after my mommy lays me down and I no longer make her hold me the whole time--I even sleep in my crib! I am reading lots of books and playing with lots of toys during the day. I am eating more baby food---so far I've had applesauce, bananas, peaches, sweet potatoes, and green beans. They are all very tasty, except green beans---blah!!! And just yesterday I started teething---actually I've been trying to tell Mommy for awhile that I've been teething, but the tiny, PAINFUL, white part is just starting to show. It's my front left tooth Mommy says. Here are some pictures of me. The first toy is really fun...when I get really focused/determined to do something, I get a cute face that you can see in the third and fourth pictures.



This outfit makes me think about my Grandpa Bruce and Grandpa Paul and their farm---I can't wait to visit there when I can walk around and ride on the tractor! Grandpa Bruce has promised to take me.

More food...more food!
This is Marie. She doesn't even acknowledge me when she's busy playing, but I'm sure checking her out. I hope she doesn't decide to move in with us, I kinda like having my mommy to myself in the evening...I better keep my eye on her!
I love to read books!!!
My parents tell me I'm such a cutie!!


Daddy was actually home in time to eat one day so Mommy let him feed me.
Really, Mom? Are you sure he knows what he's doing?


I love toes!!

This is my favorite place to sleep!

Aren't I cute in the hat that my Super Great Aunt Debbie gave me??
I love my jumperoo!

Me and my mommy...we spend LOTS of time together!
I'm starting to learn how to drink out of a sippy cup. I'm not sure about the whole drinking out of a cup thing, but the spout is sure fun to chew on!
Here is a video of me trying green beans. Even though I've had them for almost a week, I still do not like them!! I bet if Mommy and Daddy would let me eat my Grandma Marge's green beans I'd like them! (Remember, some of you may have to click on the video 2 times to see it!)


No comments: