Monday, January 25, 2010

Some random of Kaden

Kaden is able to crawl in the babies' cribs pretty easily (scary, huh!). The other day I found that he had climbed in and was playing with one of their toys and laughing so hard. He's also starting to realize that the toys I pull out for them look quite familiar to him. Today he saw a musical duck in one of the cribs and took it out and put it in his bed and told me, in the most sad voice, "That's my duck. I weally, weally missed it last night." He probably hasn't touched the duck in over a year :)


Photobucket

Kaden's getting really good at finding the letters to his name on the computer and typing his name. It's so cute and amazing to watch and makes him seem so grown up! The other day I looked over at his computer to see what he was doing and found this:

Photobucket

I was taking pictures of how my belly looks when each baby pushes against his side, and Kaden was sure I should be photographing him. He climbed onto my legs and gave me the biggest smile!

Photobucket

From a snow day the other day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we came inside and he instantly requested hot chocolate with marshmallows.


Photobucket

A couple weekends ago we went up to Ames to go to Mike & Rachel's wedding. Kaden did awesome throwing petals, being quiet during the ceremony, and dancing until 10:30 pm. We didn't take too many pictures because I was usually busy with Kaden and knew that there were many others getting pictures. But, here are a couple cute ones-- the groomsmen wore bright orange hunting vests during the reception. Matt's was a little large and was able to fit Kaden inside of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not enjoying the long drive home...

Photobucket


Things are going well here. I have another doctor's appointment/ultrasound tomorrow to check on the babies. They are probably around 3lbs each now, and will hopefully stay put another 6-7 weeks. We are all staying busy and enjoying Matt being on a less-stressful rotation this month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's quite the KADEN!! He looks like such a big boy in the crib. Oh, the clever things he does! LOL I wish we only had that small amount of snow. Thanks for the updates on the blog!
Love, Mom/Sherri/Gramma

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

Love the photo of Matt and Kaden, super awesome!