Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playground & Feeding Ducks

After supper tonight we walked to the playground/pond near our house. I thought I'd share the pictures!

Going down the slide
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Talbot. At storytime at the library they sing "hot potato, hot potato" ...he's doing the actions to the song in this picture!
Photobucket

By the pond feeding the ducks -- I love how his little belly sticks out!
Photobucket

Photobucket


There are SO many ducks that come to eat the bread...but there are almost just as many turtles that beg. It's so funny to see little turtle heads in-between all the ducks!
Here is a brave turtle that came on shore to eat a piece that Kaden threw (not very far)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Throwing bread
Photobucket

There is only 1 white duck in the pond. It is crazy. It came up to us to eat the bread out of Kaden's hand, which freaked me out a bit, but Matt told me it was fine. So I gave Kaden a really big piece (so the duck couldn't reach his hand) and he held his hand out for the duck. As soon as the duck got close, he got scared and threw the bread on the ground!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how Kaden's crying in the picture and the duck is staring at the bread on the ground, but too scared to come any closer!
Photobucket

We finished feeding the crazy white duck with Kaden in my arms
Photobucket

Photobucket

I held the piece of bread up like we do with our dog--- and the duck JUMPED for it!!!! If you look closely, you can see it's feet aren't on the ground!! CRAZY!
Photobucket

No comments: