Monday, February 18, 2008

No pictures...

No new pictures to share, but I did have to share some huge, exciting news about Kaden.......

...he slept through the night last night (Sunday night) for the first time EVER! He went to sleep at 6:20 and woke up at 6:10. Hopefully this is a new trend that he continues. At 5:20 when Matt got up to get ready, I told him Kaden hadn't woken up yet. He asked if he was still breathing!

*** I had to come back and edit this paragraph now that it's Tuesday morning. Kaden didn't do as well as Sunday night. He woke up at 4:00, cried for 3-4 min and I just left him. He then decided to play in his crib from 4-5! Guess he enjoyed the quiet play time.

Other news...

A friend from my mom's group is starting a business doing invitations. If you ever need anything done, I would really recommend her. Here is her website. You may notice a familiar face in some of her examples and Kaden was one of her models!! (one with black background at the beginning, one with light blue background towards the end, and another light green background at the end)

MyMommysDesign

No comments: