Saturday, February 16, 2008

From Mommy

Since it's after Kaden's bedtime and he's asleep, I thought I'd post for him. You'll have to excuse his lack of posting lately...he's been quite busy crawling everywhere and trying to get into everything.

It was really nice last weekend so we all went outside to play. Kaden loves to be thrown up in the air.

Our wonderful family!!!
Kaden's so funny. He loves to have items stuffed in his mouth. Here he is with his sock in his mouth, which he deliberately pulled off his foot and then proceeded to put it in his mouth. I'll often find him crawling away with a sock/blanket/toy/etc stuffed in his mouth. When I'm folding laundry, his favorite game is to stand up at the dryer and "help" me pull the clothes out. He usually puts the first item in his mouth, pulls a couple out onto the floor, then puts something else in his mouth. This continues until all the clothes are folded. He's so darn cute--I just love him so much!
Matt came home from on-call and was still in his scrubs. Kaden loved playing outside. He always wants to go outside. Whenever I open the back door to let Talbot out, he immediately stops what he's doing and crawls to the door. He gets mad when he doesn't make it in time!

Waving to me...
Look at how he got himself!! He's so smart at figuring out how to move himself to get where he wants to go. On this day, he decided he'd sit on the dinosaur's head to play.
I tried to get a picture of him and Marie sitting together, but every time I put him down and moved backwards really fast to get a picture, he'd start crawling after me. He thought it was a game. He's such a cutie!!!
We got a new backpack to carry Kaden in when we go for walks in the woods. He likes it. Not quite as much as the front pack, but I'm thinking it has something to do with having Matt's head in his view, instead of him being in the front.

We stopped at a playground while on our walk. He's getting to be such a boy now and loves to play. I can't believe he's big enough to play with these toys on his own now. Gosh...where did the time go?
He loves to walk with this toy. He's so smart. He will push the toy to where he wants to go, then walk around it to get to another item. Usually he pushes it to the triple stroller then walks along the stroller. He can't turn it, so when he gets stuck he just turns and stares at me. He is starting to figure out how to crawl to the other side and push it backwards.

Playing outside. One day he bent down and hit his head on the bricks. Now I put a fleece blanket over the bricks to protect his brains!
Typical boy getting into mischief!! He loves dirt, rocks, leaves, etc.

Doesn't he look like a big boy in this picture?
I love his smiles and giggles.
Enjoy the pictures! Sorry it's been so long. And sorry if there are typos..it's late and I'm tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaden,
You are becoming such a big and active boy. You are quite the little cutie. Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see you all next week!! :)
Love,
Grandpa Bruce, Grandma Sherri, and Aunt Nicole