Saturday, December 1, 2007

Merry Early Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! Okay, I know it's early but my Mommy & Daddy just started telling me about Christmas and Santa and this wonderful thing called presents that I know I will be excited about!!

Today Mommy & I went to see Santa Claus. He was outside the grocery store. I sat on his lap and told him everything I would love to have at Christmas time. (because of course I've been a good boy). I gave him lots of choices to pick from so that way he could decide on his own what he wanted to give me, if he decided that I'd been good enough for these present things.

I thought I would share my list with you. You can click on the link below and it will take you to my list.

My Christmas Wish List:

My Amazon.com Wish List

or this, but I can't add it to my wish list:

A Big Boy chair just for me to sit in



Love, Kaden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we think this is such a cool picture...Kaden isn't even crying. We really love and appreciate all the work you do to keep us updated out here in Iowa. We think about you and pray for all of you daily, and we can't wait for new pictures. Love, Mom (Weis) & All