Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving and others

I don't really like sitting back in the bouncy seat anymore, but I love sitting up in it!! I was playing outside in this picture. One thing I love to do is take two balls and clap them together---that's what's in my hands!
My daddy's friend gave us this to use---I love it!
I do drool a bit these days...

Daddy and Uncle Bri built a fence over Thanksgiving. This is their way of keeping me caged up!!

Sitting at the table with Uncle Bri and Aunt Amber. I am so glad they came to visit me!!! I had lots of fun!
Getting ready for my Thanksgiving dinner!!
Let me have it.... (note to everyone from the mom: Kaden ate almost everything on that plate--I have have to play with toys, sing to him, distract him, to eat 1 small jar of baby food! Apparently he's been holding on out me for better things!)
Relaxing with Mommy after my dinner.
Back to work on the fence...
I supervised from the swings.
Ready, set, drill............
Working off those extra Thanksgiving day calories with a set of push-ups. Okay, really I was blowing bubbles and was completely intrigued at watching my spit hit the carpet!!!

I'm 8 months old today!!!! Wow that bunny is getting small.



Just an outside shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaden,

You're such a cute guy! Dan thinks you look like your mom...I think you look like your uncle Mike. We hope you come to Iowa sometime soon so we can play with you again!

Karen