Monday, November 12, 2007

Pictures and a Video!

I know, I know, it's been weeks since I've written! I've been busy! Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks. Mommy & Daddy both had birthdays last week, so I helped them both celebrate. I also got my first hair trim since my hairs were going over my ears!

You might not be able to tell, but this is me with the pumpkins lit at night.
Playing tug-a-war with Daddy---I won!

In the swings at the park.
I love my puppy-dog. Last Sunday Mommy & Daddy took me to a place called the Dog Park and I saw lots of dogs. I didn't know that dogs came in other sizes or colors than big and brown! I liked that place a lot!

I always have a great time in my Jumperoo!!


Making a birthday card for Daddy.
...and a little blue here, a smear of green there...

I know Daddy will love my card!I knew that Daddy wouldn't be able to open all those birthday cards without my help!
Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you!

Here's a picture of me with Mommy on her birthday. These are the flowers Daddy & I got her. Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you!


Since my hairs were over my ears, my parents decided I needed a trim. This is my first one! Here is a "before" picture.All done! I now have visible ears!

Where'd my hair go!?!? This feels different!
Here is a video from last month when I painted my pumpkin that I thought you might like to see. When I was all done, Mommy went to pick up my pumpkin and the stem fell off!!!! I was not happy!!!

No comments: