Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm in charge now!

Hi it's me, Kaden. I decided that since this is a website about me, I should be the one telling you what is happening in my life.

So I fired Mommy and have decided to take over....

Mommy and Daddy took me to Babies R' Us to look at all the jumperoos/exersaucers. They thought I would like one because I like to stand so much. I tried out lots of them at the store, and I found one that I REALLY liked a lot, and used some of my baptism money to buy it. I hope Mommy and Daddy take me back to that place -- I had lots of fun!




For some reason this week, another baby has been coming to my house every morning and stays a really long time. I haven't decided if I like Quinn much yet, it seems that he takes my Mommy from me a lot---I wonder where his Mommy is anyways? He should know it's not nice to take things from others. Quinn is a little bit younger than me, and so I get to ride in the front of the stroller to lead the way on our walks. Navigating is hard work though, so sometimes I need a quick nap on the trip.


Well Mommy thinks it's her turn to use the computer so I must be off. Blogging is hard work with such little fingers, but I'll try to type more in a week or so!!

1 comment:

blog said...

Jill,

Kaden is getting so big...but I think the babies are getting to you. This blog is so cute! I love getting updates about you guys.