Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Videos!

Here are several cute videos from Kaden this past week.

Kaden loves music and dancing.



A is for Alligator... we've read so many books like that that Kaden has started remembering what object matches the letter. We play the "A is for ___" game a lot and he will often change the objects that he says. It's so cute!



The other day -- after having so many rainy days in a row -- Kaden was watching out the window, I think in hopes of it actually being nice. He happened to see a few birds flying around and started saying "Talgee, look at birds. Talgee, look at birds". Of course by the time I got the camera he had stopped and started repeating me. I continued taping for awhile, so you have an idea of what his days are like!



Kaden uses the expression "Mommy/Daddy/Talgee/Blankie/Kaden/Etc, where are you?" quite frequently. I love the inflection in his voice. I finally caught him saying it on tape. Cute boy, huh!



In the last month or so Kaden has started making this noise with his mouth. He somehow sucks in his bottom lip a bit to make the noise -- neither Matt nor I have been able to copy his noise. The noise is often followed by the letter B -- again, we have no idea why! If I randomly ask him to "make his noise" he knows exactly what I mean and can do it. It's so funny! This video is obviously before his haircut!



Enjoy!

On a side note - Kaden ended up getting quite the cold yesterday and went to bed tonight with a 102.5 fever. Please send us get-healthy-quick vibes, since his birthday party is on Saturday!!

I will update tomorrow after we hear where Matt matched!

No comments: