Sunday, May 13, 2007

More Visitors

I really like hanging out in my crib.
I was informed by my visitors this week that I'm not allowed to only support the Hawkeyes. Dana and Amy gave me this outfit so I could "represent" St. Louis. I decided that I could like the Cardinals, but support the Hawkeyes during football season.


We have realized that whenever Kaden makes a sign with one hand, the other hand is doing the exact same thing. While nursing the other day he was making this sign. He's very interested in his fingers and how they move and bend.
Dana and Amy came all the way from St. Louis to meet me! Dana thought I was a little boring at first, but after awhile I showed her how fun I could be. However, I never could convince her to change a dirty diaper--maybe next time!

"I will not fall asleep...I will not fall asleep...I will not....."

In order to get Kaden's handprint for his baby book and wall hanging, we had to wait until he was asleep. He slept through the entire process (thanks to the pacifier!).
Just one of the many pictures of Kaden being cute!


Kaden sleeping in his swing, one of the only places where he will nap during the day. However, at night he's gotten pretty good at sleeping in his bassinet -- he even slept for 3.5 hours in one chunk last night -- what a perfect Mother's Day gift!

Kaden really likes his new chair -- the Bumbo. It's designed to allow kids as young as 6 weeks to sit up. The chair is made of dense foam material. It's wonderful because we can put it on the kitchen counter while I cook, on the dining room table while we eat, etc. and he can sit up and watch what we are doing. He really likes the chair!




Enjoy the pictures from this week!

No comments: